Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Debate all our main site articles here.

TOPIC: TRS Book: Follow We Will

TRS Book: Follow We Will 6 years 2 months ago #2399

• iaincampbelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
The emergence of TRS has been a important bridge between club fans and has succesfully challenged outdated and stereotyped image of club and fans in a intellegent and down to earth way. It is the only fan forum i contribute to for this reason and look forward to receiving the book having preordered through amazon. Will give my feedback once read. Will hopefully be historic time for me as should be becoming a father the same week. For the club, A emotional rollercoaster of a year is hopefully going to calm down soom as i at least will have other things keeping me awake, so further crises is not required from selfish point of view. Tom English has another fine piece in sos today summing up where club at unfortunately. Trs will not be afraid of engaging in the sometimer tiresome but essential debate on future direction off and hopefully eventually primarily on the pitch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johndcgow

TRS Book: Follow We Will 6 years 2 months ago #2420

I eagerly await this book as i find the writers a well balanced bunch that are not afraid to say it as it is.Will spread the word to all my Rangers supporting family and friends.Keep up the good work lads.!!!

TRS Book: Follow We Will 6 years 2 months ago #2422

• Iain Leiper
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
I can only echo the comments others that I eagerly await the 4th July - Amazon's promised delivery date.

This book had to be written as there is not an accurate record of events elsewhere. Im particularly glad TRS decided upon this venture as I was becoming under increasing pressure to do the same, and now feel spared !

TRS Book: Follow We Will 6 years 1 month ago #2432

I've been looking forward to this book so much. I was wondering about ebook format but now I think it might well be the first actual paper book I've bought for a couple of years - I'm so addicted to my kindle. Thanks for writing it. And thanks for the great stuff on the site.

TRS Book: Follow We Will 6 years 1 month ago #2445

• thecroakgang
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
The TRS guys deserve great credit for this initiative. I got early sight of a first draft of one chapter and based on that alone it will be essential reading for every Rangers fan. Assuming of course the editors didn't demand a re-write! Will await delivery with great anticipation.

TRS Book: Follow We Will 6 years 3 weeks ago #2458

• JCB
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
My copy arrived on Saturday and looking forward to reading it . Congratulations to all who participated in getting this on the shelves, not just the writers but everyone who worked in the background, including immediate family members who would no doubt have had to make changes in their own lives whilst the book was taking shape.
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds